Get free homework help from a live, online, qualified tutor—up to 10 free tutoring sessions each week! All you need is a library card and an Internet connection. You can use Tutor.com from home, school and even the Library. Tutor.com is available for three different age groups:
- K-12 students can get help in English or Spanish in a wide range of subjects including math, science, English, social studies and essay review. NOTE: One Access students should enter your Student ID number as your username and your 4-digit birth year as your password.
- College students can get help in English or Spanish for their college level courses including English, science, math, social studies, and essay review. Tutors are also available to assist with GED preparation and career services such as resume review, job searching and interview preparation.
- Adult learners can get help in English and Spanish. Tutors are available for career help, including resume review, job searching and interview preparation. Tutors can also help with GED and Citizenship preparation, and essay review. Additionally tutors can help adult learners with back to school needs.
- English: Daily from 4 p.m. to midnight.
- Spanish: Sunday to Thursday, 4 p.m.-10 p.m.
Closed: New Year's Day (January 1), Independence Day (July 4), Thanksgiving Day (November 26), and Christmas Day (December 25).