Unable to visit your local branch library to check out a book? Then have the book mailed to you through Library by Mail. The Library by Mail service allows you to have any book within the Library's circulating collection delivered to your mailbox.
Homebound patrons are isolated from library services, cannot use library services in traditional ways, or are prevented from reading or checking out books due to physical disabilities, visual impairments, or the debilities of age. The Library is committed to ensuring that library services are available to everyone.
- Library by Mail service is free to homebound patrons.
- Your book will be mailed to you with a pre-paid return mailer with our normal three week check-out period applied to your library card account.
- Locate the title you wish to borrow from our online catalog and complete the form below.
- Library by Mail items are subject to the same renewal guidelines and fines as any other items.
- Request will be filled as material becomes available.