Charlotte Mecklenburg Library customers can access audiobooks, e-magazines and e-books all in one easy-to-use mobile app by RBdigital.
RBdigital offers exclusive audiobooks with access to the Recorded Books proprietary catalog, including thousands of premium audiobooks and a broad array of other spoken audio content. Customers can stream or download to any desktop computer, tablet or mobile device. Audiobooks titles include popular general fiction, literary fiction, classic fiction, mystery, biography and nonfiction for adults, children and teens.
In addition, library customers also have access to the largest collection of digital magazines, including complete, downloadable, full-color digital editions (some with interactive features), and best-selling and award-winning e-books by top authors.
Read your way. Download high-quality audiobooks and magazines 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The RBdigital app is available for iOS, Android and Kindle.
New to RBdigital?
If you have not used RBdigital before, you will need to register on the website before being able to use the app. Follow these steps to get registered today:
- Go to the RBdigital page on the Library's website and click REGISTER in the top, right-hand corner.
- Enter your library card number or ONE Access account number, choose a username and password, enter your name email address and zip code, and then click REGISTER.
- Contact your local library.
- Click on the "Help" link in the footer of the RBdigital site. Video tutorials, help on devices and FAQs for e-audio and e-book are available.
- Sign up for free webinars each month (a link is in the footer of the RBdigital site).
- Contact RBdigital directly, Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m. at 1-877-772-8346 or email@example.com.