Getting started on your plans and resolutions for 2018? Your Library is a great place to begin!
We have all the things you need to make 2018 great, no matter your goals.
- Organize and eliminate clutter. Check out one of these titles to get tips from the pros.
- Tackle your wellness goals. You will find a wealth of motivation for clean eating, exericse and healthy living in the catalog and through digital resources.
- Take your career to the next level. Start by putting one of our FREE career workshops on your calendar.
- Get on financial track. No matter your age or income, there is no time like the present to start thinking about how you save and spend your money. We have upcoming classes, books and online resources to get you started. The best thing? They don't cost a penny!
- Make plans for college. Want to go to college, but not sure how? College 101 is an annual series of FREE workshops designed to provide teens and parents with all the needed information. We cover topics that take you from start to finish in the college process. Check out the schedule of upcoming College 101 workshops.
Even if this list doesn't cover your 2018 resolutions, chances are Charlotte Mecklenburg Library can still help you achieve your goals. Visit our website or one of our 20 locations, and let us help you make 2018 your best year yet!