Download our mobile app to have your library on the go!
Connect to the Charlotte Mecklenburg Library from your mobile device. Download our free mobile application and search our catalog for books, movies, music and more, with easy search features designed for mobile devices. Check your account, place holds or renew items, get library hours and directions, find upcoming events, or contact us. We are here for you!
- Searching the catalog is easy! Just type in the first few letters of the words in your search. For example, to search for "Mark Twain", just type "ma twa", and results display.
- Download ebooks and eAudiobooks from anywhere, anytime, with OverDrive.
- Looking for something specific? Find it in our catalog by scanning the item’s barcode with your mobile device’s camera.
- Get live homework help from professional tutors, with Tutor.com.
- Connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Try a simulation of the app.
The app works on all major smartphones, including iPhone/iPad/iPodtouch, Android, Blackberry, Windows Mobile, Palm, Symbian and J2ME.
How to get the app
To download the app for most devices, visit cm.boopsie.com on your mobile device.
- Android: Visit Google Play and search for "cmlibrary" or "Charlotte Mecklenburg Library".
- iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPodtouch): Visit the iTunes App Store and search for "cmlibrary" or "Charlotte Mecklenburg Library".
- Windows Mobile: Visit cm.boopsie.com/webapp.
Can`t install or run the app?
Get technical support at firstname.lastname@example.org.